Why Digital Travel Connect?
What Is Your Community Saying?
"I think you guys nailed the content mix perfectly - I came away very impressed by the show..."
John Caine, VP, Marketing, Priceline.com
"An excellent forum that speaks to both strategy and savvy execution know-how. It's about meaningful exchange for the discerning digital marketing executive. A must attend!"
Annette Hogan, Director, Cross Brand Marketing, Apple Leisure Group
“Smart, practical marketing insights were shared by experienced leaders in the industry. The willingness to share ideas was refreshing. Looking forward to next year!”
Amanda Johnson, Director of Customer Relationship Marketing, Herschend Family Entertainment
Meet Your 2019 Speakers
Tackling Your Biggest Challenges
Digital Travel Connect is designed to bring you the solutions you need while learning from and benchmarking against your peers in in the travel industry.
- Day 1: ENGAGING YOUR TRAVELER TO CREATE A POSITIVE BRAND EXPERIENCE
- Day 2: BRINGING YOUR CUSTOMERS NEEDS INTO FOCUS: CREATING CUSTOMER CENTRIC TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
- Day 3: THE FUTURE IS NOW: EXPLORING THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL TRAVEL
- Taking Your Customer From Travel Inspiration To Booking
- Utilizing Voice Technology To Elevate The Customer Experience
- Using Touch Points To Enhance The Customer Experience
- Revolutionizing Loyalty Programs: Points Systems To Transformative Experiences
- Navigating The Technology Investment Landscape
- Moving Along Your Strategic Roadmap With Limited Resources
- Employing Virtual Reality Strategies To Win The Booking
- Opportunities Are To Enhance Mobile Experience
- Simplifying The Travel Experience From The Customer’s View
- Moving Past The ‘Personalization’ Buzzword
- How To Differentiate Your Brand Amongst The Competition
- Focusing On Your Customers Ancillary Spending To Grow Revenue
- Nailing Your Cross-Device Attribution Strategy
- Eliminating Data Fragmentation To Drive Loyalty
- Creating Partnerships To Expand Your Business
- Marketing Automation Can Save Time, Money & Brand Reputation
- Applying Out Of Industry Insights To Hospitality
- What The Future Of Mobile Looks Like In Travel
- Understanding Travelers In Order To Increase Bookings
- Evolving Your Social Media Presence To Drive Conversion
- How Block Chain Is Revolutionizing The Travel Space
- How Travel Brands Are Handling New Data Privacy Laws
- The State of AI In The Travel Industry & What The Future Holds
- Catering To The ‘Bleisure’ Traveler
- From A Novelty To A Mainstream Way To Travel
- Utilizing Retailing Metrics In Travel
Interested in Sponsorship?
Sponsorship at Digital Travel Connect can be the best business decision you make in 2019. You’ll meet senior level executives face-to-face; all qualified to attend.
Find out more about how you can get involved.Request Information
Real Reviews From Real Attendees
See why the community rates WBR Connect as the number one senior level, networking event of its kind.